Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
City Visions: February 3, 2014
What's Next for CA High Speed Rail?
What does the future hold for California High Speed Rail? Host David Onek and guests review the latest legal, political and financial developments in the state's quest for a bullet train linking San Francisco and LA. We hear from the High Speed Rail Authority, the High Speed Rail Peer Review Group and citizen advocates.
Producer: Susie Britton
-Ben Tripousis, Northern California Regional Director for the California High Speed Rail Authority.
-Thea Selby, Advisory Board Member of Californians for High Speed Rail.
-Elizabeth Goldstein Alexis, co-founder of Californians Advocating Responsible Rail Design.
-Lou Thompson, Chairman of the High Speed Rail Peer Review Group and principal with Thompson, Galenson and Associates, LLC, a transportation strategy consulting firm.