Most Active Stories
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- The tangled tale of Haight Street
- You're being watched: Surveillance in Oakland
- O'Malley: America's Economy Needs 'Sensible Rebalancing,' Not 'Pitchforks'
What's Really Best in Management and Leadership?
On the May 11, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, my wife Barbara Nemko and I kicked around the recommendations in Harvard Business Review's Top 10 Reads on Management and Leadership. For example, we did a switch-sides-in-the-middle debate on whether to err on the side of a more or less collaborative management style.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.