Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Where Are the Jobs?!!!!
On the Apr. 21, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I talk with Milken Fellow and former California Employment Development Director Michael Bernick about where the job growth is in the Bay Area and beyond. Also, Bernick is an expert on employing people with autism spectrum disorders, especially Asperger Syndrome. We talk about that. And as usual, I invite listeners to call in with their career conundrum for a 3-Minute Workover.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.