Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Young Democrats talk about voting
Youth Radio's Denise Tejada and Malachi Segers interviewed a passionate plethora of youth about the importance of voting. Not surprisingly, most of the people we talked to strongly supported President Obama. Their main reasoning: Obama shares the same views that they do, and they think Romney will push this country backwards. As for the act of voting, they all said it was extremely important and laid out why.