Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Call: Citizens United and Citizen Koch
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week we’ll have a conversation with Tia Lessin and Carl Deal, directors of Citizen Koch, a documentary about money, power, and democracy. The film looks at how Citizens United drastically changed how the country’s elections are fought and paid for. The filmmakers financed the film through Kickstarter after the Independent Television Service withdrew funding. How are Koch Brothers influencing the media and politics in the US? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Tia Lessin and Carl Deal, producers and directors Citizen Koch
New Yorker: A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR