Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Call: Citizens United and Citizen Koch
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week we’ll have a conversation with Tia Lessin and Carl Deal, directors of Citizen Koch, a documentary about money, power, and democracy. The film looks at how Citizens United drastically changed how the country’s elections are fought and paid for. The filmmakers financed the film through Kickstarter after the Independent Television Service withdrew funding. How are Koch Brothers influencing the media and politics in the US? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Tia Lessin and Carl Deal, producers and directors Citizen Koch
New Yorker: A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR