Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the elections in Israel. We’ll also be joined by journalist, Trevor Aaronson, to discuss his new book, The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's manufactured War on Terrorism. Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Nicolas Pelham is a correspondent for the Economist based in Israel. He has reported on the Arab World for 20 years.
Trevor Aaronson is co-director of the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting and author of The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI’s Manufactured War on Terrorism.
Trevor Aaronson: The Terror Factory
Washington Post: Religious Nationalist Party Jewish Home Rises in Israeli Polls
NY Times: French Pledge More Troops as Airstrikes Continue (in Mali)