Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the elections in Israel. We’ll also be joined by journalist, Trevor Aaronson, to discuss his new book, The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's manufactured War on Terrorism. Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Nicolas Pelham is a correspondent for the Economist based in Israel. He has reported on the Arab World for 20 years.
Trevor Aaronson is co-director of the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting and author of The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI’s Manufactured War on Terrorism.
Trevor Aaronson: The Terror Factory
Washington Post: Religious Nationalist Party Jewish Home Rises in Israeli Polls
NY Times: French Pledge More Troops as Airstrikes Continue (in Mali)