Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Your Call: #gazaunderattack
Your Call for July 18, 2014: It’s our Friday media roundtable, this week we’ll discuss the coverage of the ongoing military attack on Gaza. Since the beginning of the Israeli military assault, over 250 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1900 have been wounded. The ongoing conflict has caused one civilian death in Israel. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Mark Seible, +972’s Samer Badawi and Larry Derfner and independent journalist Sharif Abdel Kouddous joins us from Gaza. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Sharif Kouddous, independent journalist and a Democracy Now! Correspondent
Mark Seibel, chief of correspondents and foreign editor at the McClatchy Newspapers
Samer Badawi, contributor to +972
Larry Derfner, Israeli journalist who blogs for +972 magazine
Huffington Post: Questions Surround NBC's Removal Of Ayman Mohyeldin From Gaza
NY Times: The Toll in Gaza and Israel, Day by Day