Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Call: #gazaunderattack
Your Call for July 18, 2014: It’s our Friday media roundtable, this week we’ll discuss the coverage of the ongoing military attack on Gaza. Since the beginning of the Israeli military assault, over 250 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1900 have been wounded. The ongoing conflict has caused one civilian death in Israel. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Mark Seible, +972’s Samer Badawi and Larry Derfner and independent journalist Sharif Abdel Kouddous joins us from Gaza. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Sharif Kouddous, independent journalist and a Democracy Now! Correspondent
Mark Seibel, chief of correspondents and foreign editor at the McClatchy Newspapers
Samer Badawi, contributor to +972
Larry Derfner, Israeli journalist who blogs for +972 magazine
Huffington Post: Questions Surround NBC's Removal Of Ayman Mohyeldin From Gaza
NY Times: The Toll in Gaza and Israel, Day by Day