Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Call: How are domestic drones being used in the US?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the proliferation of domestic drones. According to the Federal Aviation Administration, 7,500 small drones will be in US skies by 2018. We’ll discuss the legal and privacy issues associated with domestic drones. Also, how big is the drone market in the US and who is using them? What do you want to know about domestic drones? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
George Schulz, award winning homeland security reporter for the Center for Investigative Reporting.
Parker Higgins, activist at the Electronic Frontier Foundation
Shawn Musgrave, projects editor of MuckRock
Sacramento Bee: Drones now doing business in the skies above you