Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Call: How can we break the stranglehold of big money in politics?
today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Harvard professor Lawrence Lessig about his mission to get money out of politics. Lessig recently announced plans to start a Super PAC to “end all super PACS.” His goal is to raise enough money to elect politicians who will vote for fundamental reform of the campaign finance system. What’s the best way to get money out of politics? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Lawrence Lessig, professor and director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University and founder of the Center for Internet and Society
Aljazeera: U.S.MAY DAY PAC WANTS TO END ALL SUPER PACS
99 Rise: California March for Democracy