Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
Your Call: How did the US government come to spy on millions of Americans?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the Frontline documentary, United States of Secrets. It starts in September, 2001, when the Bush administration began spying and eavesdropping on millions of American. Who were the architects of this massive surveillance program? Has it changed under President Obama? And what has happened to the whistleblowers. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Martin Smith, award winning veteran correspondent and producer of the two part FRONTLINE documentary, United States of Secrets
The Seattle Times: PBS Frontline’s ‘United States of Secrets’ must be watched