Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
Your Call: How did the US government come to spy on millions of Americans?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the Frontline documentary, United States of Secrets. It starts in September, 2001, when the Bush administration began spying and eavesdropping on millions of American. Who were the architects of this massive surveillance program? Has it changed under President Obama? And what has happened to the whistleblowers. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Martin Smith, award winning veteran correspondent and producer of the two part FRONTLINE documentary, United States of Secrets
The Seattle Times: PBS Frontline’s ‘United States of Secrets’ must be watched