Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Health, Science, Environment
Your Call: How do we keep harmful chemicals out of our bodies and our environment?
On today's Your Call we’ll speak with one of the authors of Toxin Toxout, a book that gives practical advice on how we can remove toxic synthetic chemicals from our lives. There are over 80,000 of these chemicals in today’s commercial products--including food. So what do we need to know about keeping ourselves protected? Join the conversation on the next Your Call with Rose Aguilar and You.
Bruce Lourie, co-author of Toxin Toxout: Getting Harmful Chemicals Out of Our Bodies and Our World
Environmental Working Group: All 48 fruits and vegetables with pesticide residue data