Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a hands-on approach to STEM education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Your Call: How does the history of the Second Amendment shape today’s gun laws and gun culture?
On the July 14, 2014 edition of Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Michael Waldman, President of the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law and the author of the new book, The Second Amendment, a Biography. He writes that for two centuries the Second Amendment received little notices but in recent years it has been thrust to the center of Controversy. So what does the Second Amendment actually say? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, a nonpartisan law and policy institute
Politico: How the NRA Rewrote the Second Amendment
Huffington Post: What the Left Doesn't Understand About the Gun Ownership Debate
The Seattle Times: Guest: Gun laws and what the Second Amendment intended