Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Call: How does the history of the Second Amendment shape today’s gun laws and gun culture?
On the July 14, 2014 edition of Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Michael Waldman, President of the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law and the author of the new book, The Second Amendment, a Biography. He writes that for two centuries the Second Amendment received little notices but in recent years it has been thrust to the center of Controversy. So what does the Second Amendment actually say? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, a nonpartisan law and policy institute
Politico: How the NRA Rewrote the Second Amendment
Huffington Post: What the Left Doesn't Understand About the Gun Ownership Debate
The Seattle Times: Guest: Gun laws and what the Second Amendment intended