Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Health, Science, Environment
Your Call: How is Obamacare changing American healthcare – including yours?
On the next Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the implementation of the Affordable Healthcare Act. According to a new report by the Kaiser Family Foundation, 3.4 million or 58% of uninsured Californians have signed up for the coverage. Who’s signing up? And how have the quality and costs of care changed? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Dr. Sharon Long, senior fellow in the Health Policy Center at the Urban Institute
Anthony Wright, executive director for Health Access California
Urban Institute: Health Reform Monitoring Survey (HRMS)