Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Health, Science, Environment
Your Call: How is Obamacare changing American healthcare – including yours?
On the next Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the implementation of the Affordable Healthcare Act. According to a new report by the Kaiser Family Foundation, 3.4 million or 58% of uninsured Californians have signed up for the coverage. Who’s signing up? And how have the quality and costs of care changed? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Dr. Sharon Long, senior fellow in the Health Policy Center at the Urban Institute
Anthony Wright, executive director for Health Access California
Urban Institute: Health Reform Monitoring Survey (HRMS)