Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Call: Humanitarian crisis in Gaza and offshore tax havens
On the Agust 1st edition of Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss media coverage of US corporate tax laws and offshore tax havens. And we’ll talk about reporting the ongoing Israeli assault in Gaza. As of Thursday morning, more than 1300 Palestinians have been killed, and the conflict has also cost the lives of 56 Israeli soldiers and 3 Israeli civilians. We will be joined by McClatchy’s Kevin Hall, Michael Hudson of The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, and Samer Badawi of +972 Magazine. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Michael Hudson, senior editor with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
Kevin Hall, national economic correspondent for McClatchy newspapers
Samer Badawi, regular contributor to +972
ICIJ: Sun and Shadows: How an Island Paradise Became a Haven for Dirty Money
The Modesto Bee: Pass the salt: Breakfast with Paul Ryan
The Wichita Eagle: Obama wants to get tough on companies that flee U.S. taxes