Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Call: Pulitzer-winning investigations of black lung and homeless housing
On today’s Your Call, it's our Friday Media Roundtable. We’ll have a conversation with Pulitzer Prize winning journalists. The Tampa Bay Times' Will Hobson and Michael La Forgia’s series exposed the Hillsborough County Homeless Recovery program’s inhumane treatment of its homeless population. The Center for Public Integrity’s Chris Hamby received the Pulitzer for his yearlong investigation into how doctors and lawyers worked with the coal industry to deny medical benefits to coal miners suffering from the deadly black lung disease. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Will Hobson, staff reporter at Tampa Bay Times in Florida
Michael LaForgia, a staff reporter at Tampa Bay Times in Florida
Chris Hamby, investigative reporter with the Center for Public Integrity
The Center for Public Integrity: Chris Hamby’s series Breathless and Burdened
Tampa Bay Times: Michael LaForgia and Will Hobson series “A Home, But No Help”