Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Call: The U.S.-Africa Summit and corporate taxes
On August 8th edition of Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss media coverage of the three-day US-Africa Summit in Washington DC. We’ll also talk about President Obama’s interview with the Economist in which he talked about his friendly relationship with big business. We’ll be joined by the San Francisco Chronicle’s Andrew Ross, the Guardian’s Chris McGreal and The Nation’s Mike Konczal. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Konczal, fellow with the Roosevelt Institute, the contributor to the Nation magazine’s new project monthly feature, The Score
Andrew Ross, San Francisco Chronicle business columnist
Chris McGreal, senior writer for Guardian US
The Nation: The Real Solution to Wealth Inequality