Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Call: What are the implications of the most recent Supreme Court decisions?
On Today's Your Call we’ll talk about the court’s ruling allowing companies to refuse to provide contraceptive coverage based on their religious rights; and the decision last week finding buffer zones around abortion clinics in violation of First Amendment rights. We’ll also recap some of the other decisions made involving public sector unions, cell phone searches, and greenhouse gas emission regulations. What do you want to know about these cases and decisions? How will US law and society be affected by these decisions?
Tejinder Singh, attorney with Goldstein & Russell and a contributor to SCOTUS blog
Jesse Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law at UC Berkeley
Jodi Jacobson, editor with RH Reality Check
RH Reality Check: Reproductive and sexual health publication
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.03.13