Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- In an old church, the Internet Archive stores our digital history
- Your Call: Is there such a thing as sustainable and humane meat?
- The Spiritual Edge: Celebrating the commonalities at Oakland’s ‘Sushi’ Mosque
- The Spiritual Edge: how an architect designs meaningful space
Your Call: What are the implications of the most recent Supreme Court decisions?
On Today's Your Call we’ll talk about the court’s ruling allowing companies to refuse to provide contraceptive coverage based on their religious rights; and the decision last week finding buffer zones around abortion clinics in violation of First Amendment rights. We’ll also recap some of the other decisions made involving public sector unions, cell phone searches, and greenhouse gas emission regulations. What do you want to know about these cases and decisions? How will US law and society be affected by these decisions?
Tejinder Singh, attorney with Goldstein & Russell and a contributor to SCOTUS blog
Jesse Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law at UC Berkeley
Jodi Jacobson, editor with RH Reality Check
RH Reality Check: Reproductive and sexual health publication
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.03.13