Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- In an old church, the Internet Archive stores our digital history
- Your Call: Is there such a thing as sustainable and humane meat?
- The Spiritual Edge: Celebrating the commonalities at Oakland’s ‘Sushi’ Mosque
- The Spiritual Edge: how an architect designs meaningful space
Cops & Courts
Your Call: What are the most recent Supreme Court decisions and how will they affect you?
On today's Your Call, we’ll talk about decisions affecting the ability to lie in political ads, buy a gun while lying to the dealer about who the gun is for, and sue corporations for toxic chemical contamination. We’re still waiting for decisions affecting the birth control mandate in the Affordable Care Act, cell phone searches, and greenhouse gases. What do you want to know about these cases? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar and you.
Jesse Choper, the Earl Warren Professor of Public Law at UC Berkeley
Dahlia Lithwick, a senior editor for Slate where she covers the Supreme Court
Slate: Supreme Court Dispatches
Huffington Post: Supreme Court Has 17 Cases To Decide By June's End