Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Hopes for 2013
Your Call: What are Your Hopes for 2013?
On today's Your Call we’ll talk about your hopes for 2013. We’ll delve into political hopes, environmental hopes, and community hopes. How might you change your community involvement in 2013? What are three simple things we might all do to make a positive change in the world? Join us at 10 am PST or post a comment here with your hopes for the new year. It's Your Call with Holly Kernan, and you.
Ethel Long-Scott, Executive Director of the Women's Economic Agenda Project.
Mark Hertsgaard, environment correspondent for The Nation and the author of HOT: Living Through the Next Fifty Years on Earth.
Max Cadji, one of the founders of Phat Beets Produce, a food justice collective located in North Oakland.
The Nation: Latinos are Ready to Fight Climate Change - are Green Groups Ready for Them?
The Nation: Hurricane Sandy as Greek Tragedy
Newsweek: The End of Pasta