Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
Your Call: What can be done to end the crisis in Gaza?
On the August 13th edition of Your Call, we’ll take a long view of the current situation with Israeli historian Tom Segev and Palestinian analyst Mouin Rabbani. What does the assault on Gaza reveal about the political landscape in Israel and the occupied territories? What role can the U.S., Egypt, and the international community play in addressing the underlying causes of the violence? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mouin Rabbani, senior fellow at the Institute for Palestine and co-editor of Jadaliyya ezine
Tom Segev, historian and a columnist for Ha'aretz
London Review of Books: Israel mows the lawn
London Review of Books: Hamas’s Chances
Counterpunch: How the Invasion of Gaza Strengthens Hamas