Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
Your Call: What can be done to end the crisis in Gaza?
On the August 13th edition of Your Call, we’ll take a long view of the current situation with Israeli historian Tom Segev and Palestinian analyst Mouin Rabbani. What does the assault on Gaza reveal about the political landscape in Israel and the occupied territories? What role can the U.S., Egypt, and the international community play in addressing the underlying causes of the violence? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mouin Rabbani, senior fellow at the Institute for Palestine and co-editor of Jadaliyya ezine
Tom Segev, historian and a columnist for Ha'aretz
London Review of Books: Israel mows the lawn
London Review of Books: Hamas’s Chances
Counterpunch: How the Invasion of Gaza Strengthens Hamas