Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Call: What should the US response be to children massing at the border?
On the July 28th edition of Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the surge in unaccompanied children entering the US. Since last October, 52000 children have been taken into custody. What are the conditions inside the US Immigration Detention Centers? How should we resolve the worsening humanitarian crisis? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Catherine Tactaquin, executive director and co-founder of the National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
Lariza Dugan-Cuadra, executive director of Central American Resource Center in SF
Roque Planas, editor of Latino Voices at Huffington Post
NY Times: The Children of the Drug Wars
Wall Street Journal: Obama Says U.S. Could Start Limited Refugee Program in Central America