Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Your First 90 Days on the Job
Half of new employees don't last beyond 90 days. What can you do to maximize your chances of success?
On the Sep. 1, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, my wife, Barbara Nemko and I will discuss the book, The First 90 Days.
And you can call in with your career problem or that of someone you care about. In what I call a 3-Minute Workover, we'll do our best to help you take at least a baby-step forward.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.