Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Your Legal Rights for Dec. 12, 2012
Your Legal Rights
Tonight's topic is the enforcement of Child Support services in California.
Chuck welcomes Director Iliana Rodriguez and Staff Attorney Trinidad Madrigal from the San Mateo Department of Child Support Services, AND family law attorney Robert Bruening.