Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Your Legal Rights for Dec. 12, 2012
Your Legal Rights
Tonight's topic is the enforcement of Child Support services in California.
Chuck welcomes Director Iliana Rodriguez and Staff Attorney Trinidad Madrigal from the San Mateo Department of Child Support Services, AND family law attorney Robert Bruening.