Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Legal Rights: National Defense Authorization Act
Chuck Finney is joined by Susan Scott, Co-Chair of the National Lawyers Guild International Committee; Shahid Buttar, Exec. Director of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee; and Stanley Friedman, a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law and a past Chair of the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar. They’ll be discussing the National Defense Authorization Act, which permits indefinite detention; and other civil rights issues.
It’s also Call a Lawyer Night!
That's Wednesday, February 22 at 7pm on 91.7FM. Audio available after broadcast.