Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Legal Rights: National Defense Authorization Act
Chuck Finney is joined by Susan Scott, Co-Chair of the National Lawyers Guild International Committee; Shahid Buttar, Exec. Director of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee; and Stanley Friedman, a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law and a past Chair of the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar. They’ll be discussing the National Defense Authorization Act, which permits indefinite detention; and other civil rights issues.
It’s also Call a Lawyer Night!
That's Wednesday, February 22 at 7pm on 91.7FM. Audio available after broadcast.