Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Legal Rights: National Defense Authorization Act
Chuck Finney is joined by Susan Scott, Co-Chair of the National Lawyers Guild International Committee; Shahid Buttar, Exec. Director of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee; and Stanley Friedman, a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law and a past Chair of the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar. They’ll be discussing the National Defense Authorization Act, which permits indefinite detention; and other civil rights issues.
It’s also Call a Lawyer Night!
That's Wednesday, February 22 at 7pm on 91.7FM. Audio available after broadcast.