Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Legal Rights: Workers' rights in the workplace
This week, Chuck Finney and guests take on the topic of employment law. Guests: Employment Law attorneys: Nina Fendel and Miles Locker, authors of "California Workers' Rights" published by U.C. Berkeley; andMalcolm Loungway, an investigator with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, San Francisco office.