Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Legal Rights: Workers' rights in the workplace
This week, Chuck Finney and guests take on the topic of employment law. Guests: Employment Law attorneys: Nina Fendel and Miles Locker, authors of "California Workers' Rights" published by U.C. Berkeley; andMalcolm Loungway, an investigator with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, San Francisco office.