Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Legal Rights: Workers' rights in the workplace
This week, Chuck Finney and guests take on the topic of employment law. Guests: Employment Law attorneys: Nina Fendel and Miles Locker, authors of "California Workers' Rights" published by U.C. Berkeley; andMalcolm Loungway, an investigator with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, San Francisco office.