Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
City Visions: May 12, 2014
Your rooftop solar questions answered
As rooftop solar development in the Bay Area takes off, what does the consumer need to know? Host Joseph Pace and guests discuss the risks and rewards of going solar and the ongoing debate among advocates and utilities over how solar customers should be compensated for the power they produce.
Producer: Susie Britton
- Steve Weissman, Director of the Energy Program, Center for Law, Energy & the Environment, Berkeley Law
- Cal Broomhead, Manager of the Climate and Energy Program, San Francisco Department of the Environment
- Jonathan Bass, Vice President of Communications, SolarCity