Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
You're Fired, Trump Tells Himself; He Won't Be Moderating Any Debate
Originally published on Tue December 13, 2011 12:59 pm
He'd hinted that this might happen.
And now Donald Trump has decided he won't moderate a Republican presidential debate after all, because, he says, it might be a conflict of interest since he still just might, maybe, could run for president in 2012 as an independent.
Of course, the scheduled Dec. 27 event was down to only two candidates — former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Sen. Rick Santorum.
Our friend Frank James will figure out what this all means, if anything, on It's All Politics.
Update at 4 p.m. ET. Trump Has Posted A Video Explaining His Thinking.