Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Sustaining Membership at KALW.
More than 850 KALW members make an ongoing, monthly donation to support Local Public Radio. They are sustaining members and their contributions play an important role in making it possible for us to conduct just two membership drives a year. Sustaining memberships help us manage our cash flow and save on mailing costs. And they keep your mailbox free of renewal requests.
As a sustaining member, your donation is made on an ongoing basis until you tell us otherwise, by a direct monthly transfer of funds to KALW, either via your credit card or by direct deduction from your checking or savings account (Electronic Funds Transfer, EFT).
To set up a sustaining membership via credit card, click here to provide the information needed to initiate this donation.
To set up a sustaining membership via EFT, print the simple one-page document below and mail it back to us.
Or, call us at (415) 841-4121 x 1 and we'll be happy to explain the options in detail.
Thank you for your support of Local Public Radio.