Most Active Stories
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- Your Call: What do students and parents need to know before they take out student loans?
- Listen to the latest Manager's Report
- Your Call: How can photography impact the struggle for human rights around the globe?
Our Wish List
Everything we do at KALW is made possible with the generous support of our listeners. You can help us make the most of these resources by sharing your creative talents or donating items that enhance our capacity to bring you great programming and rich, local coverage of the Bay Area.
If you can help with any of the following equipment items, creative services, or office improvements, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Wish List. Equipment donations are tax-deductible. Here are some items we’re always looking for:
- Minimum Specs for PC's: Windows XP, Pentium 4 Processor
- Minimum Specs for Macs: OS X Snow Leopard, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Minimum Specs: 7.2 Megapixels, 2x Digital Zoom
- Minimum Specs: Hard Drive or Flash Memory (e.g. Flip, Handycam)
Conference Phones (e.g. Plantronics, Polycom)
You can also donate your skills!
- Do you have experience in marketing and branding? Be our thought partner in spreading the word about KALW and helping us reach out to more listeners.
- Are you web-design savvy? Your talents could help us make our web pages more compelling and user-friendly for our listeners.
- Do you develop applications for smartphones? We would love your help developing a KALW player for the iPhone or Android platform.
Want to help us spruce up our office?
At KALW, we value the preservation of local history. However, a few modern updates to our current office space couldn't hurt. We greatly appreciate support towards the following office improvements:
- Fresh Wall Paint
- New Carpeting
To contribute any of the above, simply email us. We thank you for your support!